The Quest for Life Foundation is subject to the Australian Privacy Principles in the Privacy Amendment Act 2012.
We recognise the importance of privacy protection. Our policy for dealing with any personal information that you might disclose to us while visiting this website is explained below
The type of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you use our website. You can be certain that the information we receive about you will be treated as strictly confidential.
- We do not collect or use any personal information on visitors to our website, through the use of “cookies” or other software or hardware techniques.
- We look at the number of hits the site receives and keep track of the domains from which this site is accessed.
- To determine what our users are interested in, we may also look at the top 20 search words used in connecting you to this site.
- Visitors have the option to sign up to our Newsletter and Events mailing list. Aside from the monthly e-newsletter we may periodically send promotional materials or notifications which we believe might be of interest to you. Promotional materials may include invitations to participate in various activities (such as customer surveys), special offers or appeals. If you want to stop receiving promotional materials, you can follow the unsubscribe instruction at the bottom of each email to be removed from the mailing list.
If you would like to access, review, correct or update your personal information, you may contact us via email@example.com. In your request, please include your email address, name and telephone number and specify clearly what information you would like to access, review, correct or update. We will need to share your information with others who can assist in responding to your request. We will try to respond to your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
- When accessing the shopping cart, as a secure site, your payment details are automatically deleted after 30 days. Your other information is accessible by you when using your personal password for re-ordering. A statistical report for products sold is printed out monthly, no personal details are used.
- It is our policy not to sell or pass on any personal information that you may have provided to us.
- The Quest for Life Foundation uses remarketing tracking cookies and conversion pixels from vendors such as Google and Facebook to present special offers to you for our products or services over the Google Content Network and via social networks. This means you may see an ad for one of our products or services as a result of visiting our website. In addition, the Quest for Life Foundation uses custom audiences based on e-mails and phone numbers of subscribers and customers. This allows us to present special offers for our products and services to you via Facebook and Google. However, your personally identifiable information is not used by any remarketing service other than to present you special offers from us. We use the following third-party service providers for remarketing:
– Facebook: Should you wish to opt out of Facebook remarketing visit https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
The information provided on this website is for use of a general nature only and is not intended to be relied upon as, nor to be a substitute for, specific professional advice. No responsibility for loss occasioned to any persons acting on or refraining from action as a result of any material in this publication can be accepted. Unless otherwise indicated, links to other web sites are inserted for convenience and do not constitute endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service.